Mold Remover Spray
Non-toxic Mold Remover removes molds & mildew completely in seconds to leave your home clean and gleaming!
With the powerful cleansing formula, it penetrates deeply into the cracks and crevices to eliminate molds from the root, killing 99.9% of germs and toxins instantly!
Quick & Effective
Easily spray on the affected area and let it remove stubborn stains and molds within 15 seconds. No excessive rinsing or scrubbing needed!
Removes toxic and the odor produced by mold spreading in the air, creating a clean and healthy atmosphere to breathe in.
It can keep clean and long-lasting and can be used for a long time.
Eliminate bacteria at high speed and high efficiency, so that there are no more bacteria.
Safe & Non-toxic
Made of safe and high-quality materials. It is safe and non-toxic and will not hurt the skin.